Salary and benefits
The advisor position at Everence offers excellent income potential. Successful advisors find a direct correlation between hard work and their income. For new advisors, our base salary offers a way to earn a competitive income while getting started. At many competing firms, newer advisors depend much more heavily on commissions and bonuses - making for a more difficult start-up. In addition to competitive base salary and generous fringe benefits, various levels of bonuses can be earned - adding up to excellent total compensation potential.
- Paid health insurance for employee and subsidized coverage for family members
- Vacation pay
- Nine (9) paid holidays
- Sick time pay
- Life insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment insurance (coverage amount equal to twice annual salary)
- Mennonite Retirement Trust (Everence contributes 6.5% of annual salary to retirement account)
- 401(k) plan with discretionary employer match
- Dental and vision insurance
- Section 125 plan
- Disability insurance
- Educational assistance
- Wellness program
The above benefits are subject to respective eligibility requirements.