Everence Federal Credit Union offers services that allow you to check your account balances anytime, night or day, using your phone. With your mobile device, you also can find more than 5,000 shared branching locations and ATMs. You can download our app, visit our mobile website or get instant updates with text banking.
Download your EFCU Mobile App now
Click a button below to visit the app store of your choice:
Features of mobile banking
Here are a few things you can do by using our mobile banking services:
- View account balances
- Search account activity
- See recent account history
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- Make your Everence Federal Credit Union loan payments
- Locate shared branch locations near you
You may be charged access fees depending on your wireless service plan. Check with your mobile service provider for details on specific fees and charges.
Got questions? Visit our FAQ page or contact us at ESO@everence.com and (800) 451-5719.
It’s Me 247 Mobile Web Banking
Visit and bookmark our mobile website at It’s Me 247 Mobile Web Banking (https://m.itsme247.com/268 ) and it will automatically redirect you from the standard It’s Me 247 website when you navigate to online banking from your mobile device. Mobile Web Banking has a similar feature set as It’s Me 247, but with views optimized for web browsers on mobile devices, and slightly more advanced styling for the iPhone and Android based devices.
Features of It’s Me 247 Mobile Web Banking:
- View account balances and details for savings, checking, certificates, loans, and credit cards
- View funds on hold for savings and checking
- View pending authorization for credit cards
- View pending ACH transactions
- View your secure Message Center
- Perform instant transfers between accounts (as allowed in It’s Me 247 Online Banking)
It's Me 247 Text Banking
Use your text-supported mobile phone to check your balance, and receive notices regarding account balances, electronic deposits and withdrawals or when payment is due. Text mobile commands to 46247.
How to get started: To enroll in this service, hover over the "Go Mobile" tab on It's Me 247 toolbar, then click "Text Banking" to access the enrollment screens.