Become a member
It's a simple switch
You are welcome to join the Everence Federal Credit Union and express your faith values through your everyday financial transactions. Learn more about what makes us different.
To be eligible for membership with Everence Federal Credit Union, one of the following options must apply to you.
- I am and/or my spouse is a member of or attends an eligible Anabaptist-related church.
- I am and/or my spouse, parent, or legal guardian is a member of Everence (participant in any Everence product or service).
- Employee of eligible Anabaptist-related organization or institution.
- Service worker of eligible Anabaptist-related mission or agency.
- Resident of an Anabaptist-affiliated retirement center.
- Student (full or part-time) currently attending an Anabaptist-affiliated educational institution.
- I am an immediate family member or live in the household of a current or eligible Everence Federal Credit Union member.
- I share a commitment with the historical faith and biblical stewardship principles of Mennonite/Anabaptist Christians acknowledging all aspects of life belong to God (Psalm 24). I practice the stewardship of God’s love toward others by following the example of Jesus Christ, sharing divine mercy, and promoting reconciliation efforts. Because everything is a gift from God, I practice responsible stewardship of money and possessions, the environment, health, time, and talents. And, to share in God’s generosity, I practice Christian mutual aid, and share my spiritual gifts.
*Not eligible to join us? Visit www.ibelong.org to find a right credit union for you!
Once you join Everence Federal Credit Union, you can be a member for life, no matter the church in which you decide to worship or where in the world you decide to live.
Banking membership application
Download and complete a membership application, indicating what services you would like to have at this time in addition to the basic share savings account. We encourage you to read the disclosure prior to completing the application. Complete, sign, and bring the application to one of our offices. Or mail it—along with $5—to Everence Federal Credit Union, 2160 Lincoln Highway East, Suite 20, Lancaster, PA 17602.
New member identification
The USA Patriot Act of 2001 requires Everence Federal Credit Union to obtain basic information from you and verify that information when you open a new account.
This means Everence Federal Credit Union staff will ask you for some basic information, such as your name, address, date of birth, and other information designed to help identify you. Everence Federal Credit Union staff may also ask to see documents identifying you, such as a driver’s license, passport, or other government-issued document. Everence Federal Credit Union appreciates your patience and understanding as we do our part in complying with the account identification procedures required by the federal USA Patriot Act of 2001.
Our switch kit will help you get started. As you move your account(s) to us, we want to help you remember all of your regularly scheduled deposits and payments. In addition to reviewing this checklist, you may also want to look over your most recent financial statements.
- Social Security/SSI
- Retirement income
- Auto loan(s)
- Health and life insurance
- Auto and homeowners insurance
- Utilities (water, electric, etc.)
- Telephone cellular phone service
- Cable television and/or Internet services
- Charitable contributions
- Investments and/or annuities
- Credit card bills
- Membership fees (health clubs, etc.)