Praxis International Index Fund
The Praxis International Index Fund seeks to capture the investment performance of developed and emerging international markets.
Is this Fund right for you?
The Fund is designed for investors:
- Committed to the fund’s stewardship investment criteria.
- Pursuing a long-term investment strategy.
- Seeking growth of capital.
- Willing to take higher risk for potentially higher returns than domestic equity funds, bond funds or money market funds.
Fund investment strategy
- Features an “optimized index investment strategy,” meaning the returns are generated based on a representative collection of international securities.
- Draws investments from companies domiciled in the developed markets of Europe, Australia and the Far East, and 21 emerging markets.
- Reflects the performance of international markets as measured by the MSCI All Country World ex-U.S. Index, subject to the Fund’s stewardship investing guidelines.
Risks associated with the Fund
An investment in this Fund entails the special risks of international investing, including currency exchange fluctuation, government regulations, and the potential for political and economic instability. The Fund's share price is expected to be more volatile than that of a U.S.-only fund. Equity securities (stocks) are more volatile and carry more risk than other forms of investments, including investments in high-grade fixed income securities. The net asset value per share of this Fund will fluctuate as the value of the securities in the portfolio changes. Common stocks, and funds investing in common stocks, generally provide greater return potential when compared with other types of investments.
How to invest in Praxis Mutual Funds
It’s easy to get started on your stewardship investing program with Praxis Mutual Funds:
Easy-to-use options and services:
- Minimum to open an account is $2,500.
- Free exchange privileges – move money between funds.
- Multiple dividend options – take dividends in cash or reinvest them in additional fund shares.*
- Auto withdrawal plan – enables you to make withdrawals by check or electronic transfer.
- Check writing privileges – available for the Everence Money Market Account.
- Full range of retirement plans – a variety of individual retirement accounts, plans for small businesses, and plans for congregations and other non profit institutions.
Although your dividends are reinvested, you are still required to pay dividends tax each year, if this is a taxable account.
You should consider the fund's investment objectives, risks and charges and expenses carefully before you invest. The fund's prospectus contains this and other information. Call (800) 977-2947 or visit www.praxismutualfunds.com for a prospectus, which you should read carefully before you invest. Praxis Mutual Funds are advised by Everence Capital Management and distributed through FINRA member BHIL Distributors LLC. Investment products offered are not FDIC insured, may lose value, and have no bank guarantee.
The Everence Money Market Account is not distributed by BHIL Distributors LLC.