Praxis Impact Bond Fund
The Praxis Impact Bond Fund seeks current income and, to a lesser extent, seeks capital appreciation, while incorporating stewardship investing criteria.
Is this fund right for you?
The fund is designed for investors who:
- Are committed to the fund’s stewardship investment criteria.
- Want current income.
- Are willing to accept a limited amount of risk for potentially higher returns than bank CDs or money market funds without the volatility of higher yielding long-term bonds.
Fund investment strategy
- Invests primarily in a wide range of U.S. corporate debt securities, notes, and bonds issued by agencies of the U.S. government, and mortgage-backed securities.
- Invests primarily in securities with a maximum maturity of less than 10 years, but also invests in securities with longer maturities.
- Invests primarily in securities rated within the top four rankings of one or more nationally recognized rating organizations.
- Avoids investments in U.S. Treasury bills, notes and bonds.
Risks associated with the fund
Bond funds will tend to experience smaller fluctuations in value than stock funds. However, investors in any bond fund should anticipate fluctuations in price, especially for longer-term issues and in environments of rising interest rates.
How to invest in Praxis Mutual Funds
It’s easy to get started on your stewardship investing program with Praxis Mutual Funds:
Easy-to-use options and services:
- Minimum to open an account is $2,500.1
- Free exchange privileges – move money between funds.2
- Multiple dividend options – take dividends in cash or reinvest them in additional fund shares.3
- Auto withdrawal plan – enables you to make withdrawals by check or electronic transfer.
- Check writing privileges – available for the Everence Money Market Account.
- Full range of retirement plans – a variety of individual retirement accounts, plans for small businesses, and plans for congregations and other non profit institutions.
1Accounts with less than $5,000 are subject to an annual account fee of $25. Review the fund’s prospectus for more information.
2The sale of shares from an exchange between non-tax-deferred accounts may result in a capital gain or loss that is reportable on your tax return. If you are exchanging shares from a fund with an early redemption fee and the shares have not been in the fund for 30 days, the exchange amount will be subject to an early redemption fee. Review the fund’s prospectus for more complete information on fees and expenses.
3Although your dividends are reinvested, you are still required to pay dividends tax each year, if this is a taxable account.
You should consider the fund's investment objectives, risks and charges and expenses carefully before you invest. The fund's prospectus contains this and other information. Call (800) 977-2947 or visit www.praxismutualfunds.com for a prospectus, which you should read carefully before you invest. Praxis Mutual Funds are advised by Everence Capital Management and distributed through FINRA member BHIL Distributors LLC. Investment products offered are not FDIC insured, may lose value, and have no bank guarantee.
The Everence Money Market Account is not distributed by BHIL Distributors LLC.