Praxis Small Cap Fund
The fund seeks capital appreciation through a portfolio consisting primarily of smaller company stocks, while incorporating stewardship investing criteria.
Is this Fund right for you?
The Fund is designed for investors who are:
- Committed to the Fund’s stewardship investment criteria.
- Investing for a long-term goal, such as retirement (five-year horizon).
- Looking to add a small company stock component to their portfolio.
- Willing to accept higher risks of investing in the stock market in exchange for potentially higher long-term returns.
Fund investment strategy
- Invests primarily in equity securities of smaller companies, with a tactical balance between growth and value styles.
- Holds stocks of companies having higher-than-average growth in revenue and/or earnings and potential for above-average capital appreciation.
- Holds stocks of high quality companies based on such criteria as consistently high profitability, strong balance sheets, and prominent market share positions.
Risks associated with the Fund
Equity securities (stocks) are more volatile and carry more risk that other forms of investments, including investments in high-grade fixed income securities. There are special risks associated with small capitalization issues, such as market illiquidity and greater market volatility than large capitalization issues. The net asset value per share of the Fund will fluctuate as the value of the securities in the portfolio changes. Common stocks, and funds investing in common stocks, generally provide greater return potential when compared with other types of investments. Mid capitalization stocks typically carry additional risk, since smaller companies generally have higher risk of failure and, historically, their stocks have experienced a greater degree of volatility.
How to invest in Praxis Mutual Funds
It’s easy to get started on your stewardship investing program with Praxis Mutual Funds:
Easy-to-use options and services:
- Minimum to open an account is $2,500.
- Free exchange privileges – move money between funds.
- Multiple dividend options – take dividends in cash or reinvest them in additional fund shares.*
- Auto withdrawal plan – enables you to make withdrawals by check or electronic transfer.
- Check writing privileges – available for the Everence Money Market Account.
- Full range of retirement plans – a variety of individual retirement accounts, plans for small businesses, and plans for congregations and other non profit institutions.
Although your dividends are reinvested, you are still required to pay dividends tax each year, if this is a taxable account.
You should consider the fund's investment objectives, risks and charges and expenses carefully before you invest. The fund's prospectus contains this and other information. Call (800) 977-2947 or visit www.praxismutualfunds.com for a prospectus, which you should read carefully before you invest. Praxis Mutual Funds are advised by Everence Capital Management and distributed through FINRA/SIPC member BHIL Distributors Inc. Investment products offered are not FDIC insured, may lose value, and have no bank guarantee.
The Everence Money Market Account is not distributed by BHIL Distributors Inc.