Services for self-funded employers
Put your values to work with our comprehensive services and programs designed for organizations, institutions and companies with 50 or more employees.
- Self-funded health plan designs
- Third-party administration
- Cost-saving management programs
- Employee benefits
Why work with Everence?
- Personal attention – Take advantage of our representatives who provide personalized service to you and your employees.
- Innovative – Benefit and risk designs that fit the needs of your organization
- Satisfied customers – Everence has earned high rankings in member satisfaction and trust
- Long-term experience – Decades of experience administering single-plan and pooled arrangements
- Niche knowledge – Expertise in the service of health plans that qualify as church plans
Rest easy and focus on cultivating your organization, while we provide you these services:
- Plan design consulting: risk, capitalization, cost sharing, mutual aid arrangements
- Enrollment and plan document preparation
- Premium billing and claims processing
- Notification of compliance with regulations
- Case management and utilization review of medical claims
Visit the Employee Benefits section to learn about plans we can administer as part of your organizations package of benefits. Select the Wellness and Care Management section to learn more about valuable programs designed to improve employee well-being and manage costs.
Benefit from the scale of national provider networks and the innovation and personal insight of the Everence team.
- Cost-savings from access to significant national network discounts
- Support healthier outcomes through employee wellness programs
- Address high-risk health trends through claims data analysis
- Employees can easily access a preferred provider through extensive networks
Prescription drug plans
Rely on our expertise to help you establish and coordinate a prescription drug plan designed for the good stewardship of your health care spending.
- Access to preferred pricing and discount programs
- Tiered-design programs that promote the use of generic drugs
- Identification of cost-saving opportunities through utilization analysis
- Adherence support of prescription regimes through intervention programs
Make us part of your team. We can help you make sense of the requirements for your plan. Administrative support in complying with federal regulations, including:
- COBRA – Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act
- TEFRA – Tax Equity and Fiscal Responsibility Act
- ERISA – Employee Retirement Income Security Act
- HIPAA – Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
- Health care reform (PPACA) – Help in understanding the impact of new federal regulations
- Actuarial expertise - Analysis and consulting on cost projections, risk selection, capital reserve and stop-loss insurance
For a free consultation or quote, email email@example.com or call (800) 348-7468.