For optimum viewing and functionality the web pages and web-based applications hosted by Everence, our website is best viewed using the following SSL-enabled web browsers:
Internet Explorer 9 (IE9) login issues
However, if are having difficulties registering or changing your password for My Everence and are using Internet Explorer 9, turning on Compatibility Mode usually will solve the issue. Below you will find directions on how to find which version of IE you are using and how to turn on Compatibly Mode.
To check what version of IE you are running:
- Open your browser and select Help form the Menu bar.
- Within the Help menu, select About Internet Explorer.
- A window will pop up and include information on the version you are running.
How to turn on compatibility mode
When you turn on Compatibility View, the website you're viewing will be displayed as if you were using an earlier version of Internet Explorer. If Internet Explorer recognizes a webpage that isn't compatible, you'll see the Compatibility View button on the Address bar. To turn Compatibility View on, click the Compatibility View button to make the icon change from an outline to a solid color.
- Navigate to the menu bar and select Tools.
- Within the Tools menu, select Compatibility View Settings and just click add.
- Once completed, you should be able to perform password changes or register for My Everence.
If you need further help, please contact us at (800) 348-7468 ext. 3300 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern time or at firstname.lastname@example.org.