For optimal viewing and functionality, our Web pages and Web-based applications are best viewed using the following web browsers and settings. You may also want to verify that your browser is up to date. To determine your browser version, click Help and About (browser name).
- 128-bit encryption
- Browser set to accept cookies
- Use recommended cache settings
Browser and device issues
There are different devices and browsers available and as hard as we try to have our site work with the latest technology, sometimes it isn't possible. Below are known issues with online services we offer. If you need further help, please contact us at (800) 348-7468 ext. 3300 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (ET) or at email@example.com.
If you use Portfolio Link, please note you will not be able to access the site with Google Chrome and any iOS device such as Apple iPad, Apple iPod Touch or Apple iPhone.
If you are having a problem registering or changing your password for My Everence and are using Internet Explorer 9, turning on Compatibility View usually will solve the issue. Below you will find directions on how to find which version of IE you are using and how to turn on Compatibly View.
To check what version of IE you are running:
- Open your browser and select Help from the Menu bar.
- Within the Help menu, select About Internet Explorer.
- A window will pop up and include information on the version you are running.
How to turn on compatibility mode
When you turn on Compatibility View, the website you're viewing will be displayed as if you were using an earlier version of Internet Explorer. If Internet Explorer recognizes a webpage that isn't compatible, you'll see the Compatibility View button on the Address bar. To turn Compatibility View on, click the Compatibility View button to make the icon change from an outline to a solid color.
- Navigate to the menu bar and select Tools.
- Within the Tools menu, select Compatibility View Settings and just click add.
- Once completed, you should be able to perform password changes or register for My Everence.