Call us at
M - F: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
All times Eastern
Find a representative*
* a licensed insurance agent
Call now, or fill out the form below and we'll contact you.
Determining what plan is best for you
When trying to decide which health plan will best meet your needs, you will want to consider the following:
- How much a plan costs now
- How much the cost of your plan will increase every year
- How much of your medical expenses it will cover
- How comfortable you are with the plan’s benefits (Does the plan pay most of the expenses after Medicare has paid? Does it pay a percent of all expenses or have different copays for each type of care?)