Stewardship University 2017
Save the date!
Saturday, April 8, 2017
1051 Landis Valley Road, Lancaster
Registration begins at 8 a.m.
The keynote speaker will be John Pletcher, lead pastor of Manor Church, on the topic, Gears, grease and glory: joining God’s mission in your daily work
More than 30 workshops will focus on holistic stewardship, including:
• Business as mission: Transformational leadership in the workplace – Keith Blank of Lancaster Mennonite Conference, Tony Hunt of LEFC and John Pletcher of Manor Church, with marketplace leaders
• Being a Sabbath-keeper – Jim and Kaylene Derksen of Eastern Mennonite Missions
• Bioethics and the church – Ken Nafziger of Evangelical Seminary
• Following Jesus in befriending Muslims – EMM’s Christian/Muslim Relations Team
• Nutrition and fitness – Janelle Glick and Erica Kauffman
• Welcoming refugees – Christine Baer of Church World Service
• Aging in place – Anabaptist Providers Group (APG)
• Estate planning – Tim Shawaryn of Brubaker Connaughton Goss & Lucarelli LLC
• Ethical wills – Sophie Penny of Foxdale Village
• Restoring women from trafficking and exploitation – Jen Sensenig of North Star Initiative
• Hunger and homelessness – Lancaster County Council of Churches
• Financial education and budgeting – Lutheran Social Services
• Alzheimer’s and dementia care – Home Instead
For more information, contact:
Kevin Nofziger, Everence® Church and Member Relations Representative, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (717) 653-6662.
You can also register online at stewardshipuniversity.com, starting Thursday, Dec. 1.