Lead efforts to market Everence Asset Management and Praxis Mutual Funds, as well as develop corporate and product-related educational content for the web, and other products and services as assigned, to Everence-identified target audiences.
Key accountabilities/essential duties
1. Develop and administer strategic marketing plans for assigned product/service areas (in coordination with the appropriate product management) focused on integrating the Everence brand, delivering meaningful customer experiences, and generating and nurturing marketing and sales leads.
2. Serve as the primary marketing expert and contact for assigned product/service area.
3. Collaborate with Digital Marketing Manager and the rest of the Marketing team to develop corporate and product-related educational content for the web and other digital marketing efforts.
4. Perform creative service functions, such as copy development or graphic design.
5. Monitor, evaluate and update appropriate Web and digital content and functionality.
6. Coordinate and monitor activities for communications projects in assigned areas to:
- Develop and monitor schedules to meet agreed-upon deadlines.
- Coordinate project details to ensure accurate and effective completion of communication projects.
- Gain approvals (internal, external, compliance/regulatory, etc.).
7. Other duties as assigned.
Responsibilities and duties
1. Provide marketing expertise to assigned product areas, including the development and monitoring of strategic marketing plans and providing competitive market analyses.
2. Integrate the Everence corporate marketing plan and direction with product marketing plans and activities.
3. Utilize market research, digital analytics, etc., to identify needs, obstacles and customer journeys to advance relationships with target audiences.
4. Develop marketing budgets for assigned areas as required.
5. Lead marketing and communications projects as assigned
6. Develop corporate and product-related content in coordination with digital marketing strategies.
7. Represent Everence in professional associations and inter-agency committees as required.
8. Continue to grow in awareness and knowledge of Everence, its products and services, its clients and their customer experiences, the church, and current marketing trends and practices.
9. Be familiar with and uphold the Everence writing, design and digital standards.
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field required.
1. Preferred three or more years of proven marketing and/or communications experience, including creative work (such as writing or design) and marketing plan development.
2. Proven ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
3. Proven ability to successfully manage relationships with a variety of personalities.
4. Financial services and/or insurance experience preferred.
Skills and abilities:
1. Ability to:
- Take initiative, organize diverse tasks, work independently, and integrate and pursue corporate strategy.
- Effectively work as part of a team and lead cross-functional teams.
- Effectively interact with various parties across and outside the organization.
- Clearly communicate information and ideas to others verbally and in writing. Effective public speaking and presentation skills a plus.
- Manage a budget.
2. Computer literacy, specifically with Microsoft Office programs, Lotus Notes and web content management.
3. Knowledge of Mennonite and related Anabaptist church values extremely helpful.
4. More or less 15 percent of overnight travel away from home.
Schedule: This is a full-time position.
Location: Goshen, Indiana