Carry out daily administrative tasks to support account representatives and department supervisors of Everence Trust Company and Mennonite Foundation.
Responsibilities and duties
- Provide timely, consistent support to account administrators to set up and maintain Trust Company and Foundation accounts using InnoTrust, OnBase, Microsoft Excel, Portfolio Link and Bridger software systems.
- Work collaboratively to solve problems with account administrators and in some circumstances, directly with field advisors.
- Develop an understanding of current Trust and Foundation products and services offered to competently maintain and support external and internal clients.
- Write and prepare correspondence for asset transfers coming in to the Trust Company, using Microsoft Word.
- Reconcile fee schedules and statement relationships on a monthly and quarterly schedule.
- Help in identifying workflow process improvements for new and existing services.
- Collaborate with other team members to handle high-volume activity during peak business cycles, including special projects.
- Review and process financial plans.
- Process check requests using OnBase Workflow.
- Provide assistance with department call center.
- Review and sort incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail.
- Oversee the ordering of supplies for the department.
- Provide support to department supervisors.
- Other tasks assigned by supervisor.
Education: Post-high school education preferred, with 3 to 5 years of administrative support required.
- Three to five years of experience in financial services administrative work.
- Work experience with an investment advisory firm is a plus.
- Must be able to manage time and prioritize personal workload.
- Ability to analyze facts and assist with troubleshooting.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven administrative and organizational skills, with a strong attention to detail.
- Team oriented: must work well with internal and occasionally external team members.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite programs.
- Ability to learn new software systems.
- Have a desire to grow within the department as opportunities become available.
Location: Everence corporate office – Goshen, Indiana
Schedule: Full time