Oversee accounting services for MMA Distribution Inc. (MMAD). Assist with trust accounting and operations tasks for Everence Trust Company (ETCO) and Mennonite Foundation (MF). Assist with accounting for other Everence companies as needed.
Responsibilities and duties
1. Coordinate/oversee the daily, monthly, quarterly and annual accounting tasks as assigned for MMAD.
2. Maintain general ledger for MMAD and prepare financial reports.
3. Manage accounting tasks related to MMAD sales agencies.
4. Handle the daily trade, income settlement and position reconciliation of non-mutual fund assets for ETCO and MF. Work with custodian to resolve differences.
5. Report annuity withholdings to the states.
6. Update quarterly summary reports for the CFO.
7. Perform or help with special projects and tax filings (i.e. Form 990 filings, state tax filings, etc.).
8. Assist with accounts payable for ESVC.
9. Maintain OnBase Check Request Workflow as personnel changes.
10. Assist with state annual filings.
1. Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business or a related field or progress toward such a degree.
2. Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
3. Ability to communicate and work well with others.
4. Accuracy with attention to detail.
5. Good organizational skills.
6. Understanding of computer systems.
7. Respect and appreciation for the mission of Everence.
Corporate Office – Goshen, Indiana