Provides first-line assistance with a customer service orientation to both local and offsite employees/customers with technical problems and requests, including connectivity, access, computer hardware, printers, cell phones, operating systems and software application functions. Maintains company standards and exceeds client expectations.
Responsibilities and duties
- Field, diagnose, and troubleshoot incoming customer requests and issues via the phone and email.
- Provide timely completion of requests and resolution of problems or escalation of those that cannot be handled directly to appropriate technical personnel.
- Follow documented operating procedures and customer service guidelines for Help Desk support.
- Receive, process and respond to Service Desk tickets received from ticketing system.
- Effectively troubleshoot and solve desktop hardware and software issues.
- Provide support and troubleshooting for Everence employees/customers’ requests while establishing issue priorities and expediting resolutions.
- Flexible to respond to multiple requests being sent simultaneously.
- Provide support for Microsoft Office products, Windows environments and various other software needs.
- Assist with client machine setups and user profile configurations, upgrades, etc.
Education: Associate’s degree or higher required.
Experience, skills and abilities:
- Highly relational.
- Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office Suite experience required.
- Exceptional customer service, including being courteous and respectful.
- Strong communication and documentation skills.
- Ability to mentor/teach others, adapting to their respective levels of skill/knowledge.
- Apple iPhone and OS experience a plus.
- Committed to continuous learning and growth.
- Highly organized, disciplined in time management and setting priorities.
- Ability to identify and solve problems effectively.
- Able to pick up technical concepts quickly.
Supervisory responsibilities: None
Schedule: Full time
Location: Goshen, Indiana