Responsibilities and duties
- Support our Advisors and Stewardship Consultants in the Illinois market.
- Acquire and maintain a strong working knowledge of all investment and insurance products, compliance regulations, and systems for processing workflow.
- Effectively manage product and service inquiries and questions from clients.
- Upon recommendation from Advisors, assist clients throughout entire application processes for various products and services.
- Prepare issued policies for mailing or appointment.
- Manage any additional follow up items from meetings as directed by Advisors/Stewardship Consultants.
- Become proficient using the Everence client database system (CRM) to effectively manage and analyze client data.
- Become proficient using specialized software, including LaserApp, OnBase, Portfolio Link, and Innovest.
- Prepare illustrations, reports and forms for advisor and client.
- Develop relationships with pastors and congregational Stewardship Advocates, supporting Stewardship Consultants’ efforts to encourage financial stewardship education activities in congregations.
- Process incoming mail and handle request.
- Handle mailings and place follow-up calls.
- Give leadership in coordination of marketing and events.
- Working knowledge of Mennonite Foundation and Everence Trust Company processes; support the workflow of MF/ETC transactions.
- Working knowledge of Everence Federal Credit Union product and information.
- Give leadership to office management functions.
- Minimum of two to three years of sales support experience preferred.
- Willingly embrace the mission of Everence; ability to help individuals move from a transactional relationship to the Everence experience in integrating faith and finance.
- Self-directed with the ability to prioritize work schedule and work in a fast-paced environment; flexible to changing demands and oriented to problem solving.
- Strong sense of urgency, initiative, proven organizational skills.
- Good judgment and ability to keep information confidential.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and interruptions with efficiency, calmness, and courtesy. Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work and communicate well with staff and advisors with different styles and personalities.
- Ability to handle difficult situations with tact and diplomacy.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office software, including spreadsheets and databases, mail merge functions, presentations, etc.
- Ability to learn and navigate within the CRM software to create reports, complete projects, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including in public settings; good phone presence.
- Willingness to travel outside the office (occasional overnight) for educational presentations and/or meetings with clients.
- Vision-oriented to continually look for improvements in work processes and opportunities for growth.
- Ability to meet the public in a professional and friendly manner.
- Willingness to become licensed in life and health within three months and maintain license through continuing education; willingness to serve as notary public.
This is a full-time position.
This position is located in the Everence Fisher, Illinois office.