Responsibilities and duties
- Provide timely, consistent support and communication to Everence Asset Management staff.
- Assist in identifying efficiencies and improvements for new and existing services.
- Understand current products and services offered to competently assist Everence Asset Management staff.
- Provide timely opening and processing of Everence Trust Company new accounts including IRAs, investment management accounts, trusts and estates.
- Work collaboratively with Everence Asset Management staff and in limited circumstances work directly with field staff to provide timely decisions and consistent support.
- Provide support for innovation and implementation of new products and services.
- Collaborate with other team members to handle high volume activity during peak business hours.
- Responsible to comprehend current products and services offered to competently assist department and field staff.
- Assist in cross-training team members to provide for depth and continuity of support services.
- Handle large amounts of incoming mail and faxes. Be able to recognize what is important and needs processing immediately.
- Process accounts payable for the Everence Asset Management department.
- Assist clients who call in through the Everence Asset Management call center.
- Be able to discern and set priorities on a daily basis.
- Reflect and carry out the Everence FAITH values (focused on providing outstanding service, accountable for our mission, innovative in finding solutions, trustworthy as we respect each customer's needs, and helpful in how we respond).
- Other tasks assigned by supervisor.
- College degree preferred.
- Investment advisory or administration experience preferred.
Skills and abilities
- High level of interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to manage time and prioritize individual workload extremely well.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven administrative and organizational skills.
- Team oriented: must work very well with internal and external team members.
- Strong analytical abilities and problem-solving capabilities.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite programs.
- Ability to learn new software systems.
This is a full-time position with no supervisory responsibilities.
This position is located at the Everence corporate headquarters in Goshen, Indiana.