Responsibilities and duties
- Provide timely, consistent support and communication to EAM staff.
- Assist in identifying efficiencies and improvements for new and existing services
- Understand current products and services offered to competently assist EAM staff.
- Provide timely opening and processing of ETC new accounts including IRA’s, Investment Management Accounts, Trusts and Estates.
- Work collaboratively with EAM staff and in limited circumstances work directly with field staff to provide timely decisions and consistent support.
- Provide support for innovation and implementation of new products and services.
- Collaborate with other team members to handle high volume activity during peak business cycles.
- Responsible to comprehend current products and services offered to competently assist department and field staff.
- Assist in cross-training team members to provide for depth and continuity of support services.
- Handle large amounts of incoming mail and faxes. Being able to recognize what is important and needs processing immediately.
- Process accounts payable for the EAM Department
- Assist clients that call in through the EAM Call Center
- Be able to discern and set priorities on a daily basis.
- Reflect and carry out the FAITH values.
- Other tasks assigned by supervisor.
College degree preferred.
Investment advisory or administration experience preferred.
Skills and Abilities:
- High level of interpersonal skill.
- Must be able to manage time and prioritize individual workload extremely well.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven administrative and organizational skills.
- Team oriented: must work very well with internal and external team members.
- Strong analytical abilities and problem-solving capabilities.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite programs.
- Ability to learn new software systems.
Corporate office – Goshen, Indiana