Responsibilities and duties
- Conduct investment analysis consistent with the Everence investment philosophy to generate investment results that meet the needs of our clients. Clearly explain and articulate investment strategies and performance results with internal and external customers across the continuum of Everence investment management delivery channels.
- Duties include client investment policy review and development, manager and mutual fund analysis and oversight, and asset allocation research.
- Development, due diligence, and continuing oversight of asset allocation models utilized across the Everence delivery channels.
- Due diligence and continuing oversight of processes for managing accounts with individual securities and a broad range of other assets in Everence fiduciary portfolios.
- Oversight of investment performance reporting and communication for Everence’s managed investment platforms.
- Oversight of investment recommendations and offerings for employer sponsored group retirement plans.
- Analyze client and prospect portfolios using multiple technical resources.
- Participate in the development and delivery of proposals to prospective new client relationships, including in-person presentations as required.
- Participate in the development and delivery of investment presentations and related materials to institutional and wealth management clients, including in-person presentations.
- Collaborate with Everence colleagues to facilitate the delivery of consistent Stewardship Investing focus in managed investment products.
- Collaborate with Everence staff across division lines to benefit from opportunities for shared resources and technical expertise.
- Actively drive investment product development in collaboration with field, investment, and operations teams to serve client needs and objectives.
- Collaborate with Everence Asset Management staff to ensure smooth processes and delivery of services to clients
- Provide education and information to Everence consultants to build their knowledge and understanding of the managed portfolios.
- Other tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Undergraduate degree in business or a related field.
- An investment designation such as CFA, CFP or ChFc is preferred.
A minimum of five years of significant experience in the investment field.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong sales and service orientation.
- Demonstrated excellent presentation, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in a manner understood by various audiences.
- Ability to work in a team environment and communicate across divisions.
- Organized and self-motivated.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Participation in Everence training and external training as requested.
- Willingness to travel as required.
Corporate office – Goshen, IN