Responsibilities and duties
- Prepare for client appointments by assembling product literature, insurance illustrations, forms, client reports, and other applicable information. Extensive responsibility for the preparation of account paperwork.
- Schedule client appointments, answer phone calls, and complete follow-up calls as instructed by designated representatives and advisors.
- Acquire and maintain a strong working knowledge of Everence insurance and investment products and the systems for processing workflow.
- Effectively manage customer inquiries and questions regarding various products and services. If appropriately licensed, meet with prospective clients individually to describe insurance product offerings.
- Become proficient using the Everence client database system (CRM) to effectively set up and manage ongoing client data, as well as the OnBase system for scanning client information.
- Prepare application forms using an automated form system (LaserApp) or the Everence Document Library. Process and forward applications to appropriate departments and/or companies.
- Prepare client correspondence as needed.
- Submit communications (i.e. letters, collateral materials, presentation content, etc.) to AdTrax for compliance as needed.
- Coordinate licensing and education requirements with insurance carriers and investment companies.
- Handle marketing and mailing projects as needed.
- Support the representatives and advisors with seminars, including marketing/promotion, maintaining seminar supplies, and collecting prospective client data.
- As needed, serve as front desk receptionist, greeting members as they arrive and monitoring the reception area for literature and tidiness to provide a welcoming atmosphere. Screen incoming calls and forward to appropriate representative or advisor.
Prefer at least two years of college or specialized training.
- Prior experience in financial services, insurance industry, or tax accounting office desired.
- Minimum of two years administrative support experience strongly preferred, including proficiency in using Microsoft Office software.
- Must have experience or aptitude to learn PC-based software programs.
Hold a Kansas license for life, accident, and health insurance, or ability to obtain such license.
Skills and Abilities:
- Consistently accurate with high attention to detail and organization.
- Exceptional client service capabilities.
- Self-motivated with desire to take initiative.
- Sensitive to the confidentiality of information.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and interruptions with efficiency, calmness, and courtesy.
- Exceptional time management.
- Willingly embrace and support the mission of Everence; positive attitude.
- Ability to handle difficult situations with tact and diplomacy. Ability to meet the public in a professional and friendly manner.
- Ability to exercise good judgment; problem solving.
- Excellent communication skills, including both written and verbal.
- Ability to be prompt and organized, ready to provide support at scheduled work times.
This is a full-time position
North Newton, Kansas