Responsibilities and duties
- Support the sales efforts of our advisors.
- Acquire and maintain a strong working knowledge of all investment and insurance products and the systems for processing workflow.
- Acquire and maintain a strong working knowledge of compliance regulations.
- Effectively manage customer inquiries and questions regarding various products and services, handle items not requiring an advisor.
- Contact existing clients to schedule appointments for our advisors.
- Prepare illustrations, reports and forms for advisor and client.
- Screen application forms for completeness; process and submit forms to the appropriate areas.
- Monitor pending insurance and security applications from start to completion.
- Prepare issued policies for mailing or appointment.
- Manage any additional follow up items from meeting as directed by advisor.
- Become proficient using the Everence client database system (CRM) to effectively manage client data.
- Become proficient using LaserApp and OnBase for processing forms and digital storage of data.
- Process incoming mail and handle request.
- Handle mailings and place follow-up calls.
- Support staff with coordination of marketing and events.
Minimum of two to three years of administrative support experience.
Willingness to become licensed in life and health and maintain license through continuing education.
Skills and Abilities:
- Self-directed with the ability to prioritize work schedule and work in a fast-paced environment and be flexible to changing demands.
- Strong sense of urgency, initiative, proven organizational skills, good judgment, problem-solving abilities and ability to keep information confidential.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and interruptions with efficiency, calmness, and courtesy. Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work and communicate well with staff and advisors with different styles and personalities.
- Ability to handle difficult situations with tact and diplomacy.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office software. Ability to create spreadsheets and data bases, perform mail merge functions, navigate through various applications including Word, Excel, Access, etc.
- Ability to learn and navigate within the CRM software to create reports, complete projects, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including ability to draft written material using correct spelling, grammar and possess comfort with making outbound, inbound, and follow-up calls; good phone presence.
- Willingly embrace the mission of Everence; positive attitude.
- Vision-oriented to continually look for improvements in work processes and opportunities for growth.
- Ability to meet the public in a professional and friendly manner.
Goshen, Indiana - Corporate Office