Responsibilities and duties
- Owning and providing leadership to digital marketing programs/initiatives that drive brand awareness and customer acquisition, by leveraging organizational and marketing insights to drive development of marketing strategies that align with key corporate strategies and goals.
- Develop, manage and maintain current and future projects in areas of digital customer experience, online advertising and pay-per-click (PPC) strategies, email marketing strategies, on-page and off-page optimization tactics, SEM, SEO, etc., in partnership with marketing and other colleagues.
- Work with the Vice President of Marketing, Vice President of Innovation, and project management or designated staff to develop other necessary and appropriate digital goals for tracking data and performance, monitoring trends, and analyzing reports.
- Assist in growing organizational marketing acumen by translating digital marketing vision and strategies into actionable tactics.
- Work with research and analytic colleagues to determine business opportunities, model consumer behaviors, gather field insights/feedback, and track results to help drive improvements to marketing initiatives that result in greater return on investment.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Information Technology, and Innovation and Project Management teams to implement projects and meet goals.
- Be familiar with and uphold the Everence writing and graphic design standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field.
- Three or more years of experience working in a digital marketing role. Prior agency or freelance experience a plus.
- Solid knowledge and proven experience of digital marketing opportunities and techniques.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google business applications.
- Analytical and quantitative expertise in marketing platforms, attribution and site analytics.
- Experience with web standards and best practices for usability and user experience to ensure high-quality results.
- Hands-on experience with content management systems.
- Familiarity with the Scrum project management framework and the Jira product management platform a plus.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to take initiative, organize diverse tasks, work independently, integrate and pursue corporate strategy.
- Expertise in designing, coordinating and executing cross-channel digital campaigns with components such as microsites, online ads, creative concepts, social media components, mobile and new media to reach different target markets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to make compelling and clear presentations for various audiences.
- Strong organizational skills and an attention to detail.
- Effectively lead and work as part of cross-functional teams.
- Understanding of business metrics and the ability to translate company goals and objectives into digital initiatives.
- Willing risk taker, with a desire to try new digital strategies to meet corporate objectives with demonstrated skill to adapt in response to analytics and feedback.
- Ability to define measurement plan requirements (key performance indicators, campaign tagging, analytics, etc.) that align with business goals.
- Ability to present meaningful results, provide analysis and recommendations, and build digital marketing performance reports to shape strategic direction.
- Familiarity with content marketing best practices and how content strategy and personalization can drive measurable returns.
- Creative problem solving, analytic skills and flexibility.
- Knowledge of Mennonite and related Anabaptist church values extremely helpful.
- More or less 10% of overnight travel away from home.
This is a full-time position.
Corporate office, Goshen, IN