Responsibilities and duties
- Develop, implement, and champion all effective lending strategies, policies, products, and procedures across all Everence entities.
- Ensure effective performance and quality of all lending functions and services.
- Supervise and coach personnel and ensure optimal performance.
- Establish and maintain effective communication and coordination with all Everence personnel, management, and members.
- Ensure the effective coordination of all lending activities within related Everence departments, branches, and channels.
- Lead church loan and business loan committee.
- Manage and proactively grow loan participation relationships.
- Ensure that all Everence lending activities are efficient, safe, effective, and legally compliant.
- Provide collections guidance for asset liquidation - foreclosures, repos, etc.
- Oversee Allowance of Loan Loss process and recommendations.
- Ensure professional business relationships are established and maintained with members, vendors, the business community, and trade organizations.
Bachelor’s degree in finance/related field or an equivalent combination of formal financial services training and experience.
Seven to ten years of related progressive lending experience in a credit union or similar financial institution. Minimum three years of commercial lending experience.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong leadership, supervisory, and interpersonal skills.
- Able to build efficient systems and structures.
- Good organizational, managerial, and problem-solving abilities.
- High level of analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain an effective and efficient workflow.
- Ability to integrate Anabaptist faith values with Everence principals/practices in a manner that clearly demonstrates a margin of difference.
- Senior Business-Commercial Credit Analyst
- Mortgage & Consumer Loan Manager
- Business and Community Development officers
This is a full-time position.