Assist with trust accounting and operations tasks for Everence Trust Company (ETCO) and the Mennonite Foundation (MF). Assist with accounting for other Everence companies as needed.
Responsibilities and duties
- Coordinate/oversee the daily, monthly, quarterly, and annual accounting tasks as assigned for MMAD.
- Maintains general ledger for MMAD and prepares financial reports.
- Manage accounting tasks related to MMAD sales agencies.
- Handle the daily trade, income settlement, and position reconciliation of non-mutual fund assets for ETCO and MF. Work with custodian to resolve differences.
- Report annuity withholdings to the states.
- Update the quarterly summary reports for the CFO.
- Performs or assists with special projects and tax filings (i.e. Form 990 filings, state tax filings, etc.).
- Assist with Accounts Payable for ESVC.
- Maintain OnBase Check Request Workflow as personnel changes.
- Assist with State Annual filings.
- Bachelor degree in accounting, business or a related field or progress toward such a degree.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Ability to communicate and work well with others.
- Accuracy with attention to detail.
- Good organizational skills.
- Understanding of computer systems.
- Respect and appreciate the mission of Everence.
Location: Corporate Office – Goshen, Indiana