Provide administrative support for the managing director, financial representatives, and financial advisors in the Sales and Contact Center (SCC). Run productivity reports and complete basic office tasks. Occasionally assist with inbound calls.
Responsibilities and duties
- Provide primary administrative assistance to managing director, financial representatives, and financial advisors.
- Process incoming mail/e-mails and occasionally field incoming calls when representatives/advisors are not available.
- Write and prepare correspondence, including emails and CRM notes.
- Prepare and deliver various weekly, monthly and quarterly reports.
- Gather, prepare and complete client paperwork as needed.
- Process applications/forms needed for clients.
- Prepare material for video client meetings.
- Assist with correspondence and follow-up.
- Handle marketing and mailing projects as necessary.
- Handle expense reports and check requests.
- Complete general office tasks such as scanning and special projects.
- Assist with other tasks as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least two years’ prior office experience preferred.
Skills and Abilities
- Self-directed with the ability to plan own work schedule and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work in a completely technology-driven environment, requiring competence with computer-based programs and other electronic channels.
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to handle difficult situations with tact and diplomacy.
- Proven organizational skills, good judgement, and good problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and interruptions with efficiency, calmness, and courtesy.
- Advanced working knowledge of software systems, including, but not limited to CRM, Microsoft Office/Word, Excel, Power Point, etc. Ability to learn SCC-specific system(s).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Location: Corporate Office - Goshen, Indiana