Preparatory work for financial planning and client meetings as needed. Responsible for submission of new business and pending status. Primary client service person for all clients’ questions and needed follow up. Maintains and updates CRM records for assigned financial advisors.
Responsibilities and duties
- Process new business for insurance and securities products: Check apps/forms for completeness, copy and submit, Prepare policies for delivery and schedule delivery appointments, Prepare thank you notes for new product/money clients after delivery/opening, Scan documents into OnBase, Schedule next contact in CRM database for new clients, Schedule annual reviews as assigned by advisors.
- Prepare documents for client meetings including reports and applicable maintenance paperwork.
- Primary responder to client requests and questions.
- Maintain Pending Report weekly to insure follow up on pending applications.
- Complete follow up relative to new account applications, maintenance/changes on existing accounts (ie. beneficiary updates/withdrawals/etc.).
- Maintain compliance for consolidated reports, presentations, etc. as required (AdTrax).
- Add clients and upload documents into eMoney.
- Mail review letters and make follow up calls for reviews.
- Other duties as assigned.
Prefer a minimum of an Associate degree in business or a related field
At least one-year administrative assistant experience, preferably in financial services.
Indiana Life/Health insurance license is optional
Skills and bbilities:
- Ability to meet the public with a professional and friendly manner projecting a positive image of Everence.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- High-level of proficiency of PC-based software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Dynamics, and all database/profiling programs, Vine 360.
- Accurate, detail-oriented, and ability to exercise good judgment.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Must be a team-player and be willing to assist other support staff/advisors as needed.
- Ability to communicate effectively and relate well with contacts/clients.
Goshen, IN – Corporate Office