Provide administrative support and exceptional service to financial representatives/advisors and the Charitable Services/Church Relations Representative in the Michiana Core Market.
Responsibilities and duties
- Prepare for and follow up after client appointments (i.e. pulling files, organizing paperwork, and following up with clients, organizations or churches).
- Utilize various software programs to assist with appointment preparation and research (CRM, Crescendo, LaserApp, OnBase, InnoTrust, etc.).
- Schedule appointments, arrange travel and maintain calendars.
- Communicate with other staff members to resolve issues for Foundation clients, facilitate distributions from accounts, set up accounts, and create a superior customer service experience for clients.
- Coordinate internal resources and communicate with attorneys, real estate agents, fundraisers, appraisers, accountants or other professionals, necessary for the establishment, or service of, trusts, gift annuities, gift funds or other charitable instruments and special assets administered by the Foundation.
- Write and prepare correspondence as needed. Answer incoming calls and meet walk-ins when the representatives are out of the office, or as needed.
- Track various statistics, account holdings and balances, and the status of applications as directed.
- Plan Foundation events such as quarterly breakfasts, lunch and learns, annual development conference, etc.
- Plan (along with other staff) the annual Stewardship Leaders’ Appreciation Celebration.
- Produce and distribute various weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and communication pieces.
- Manage the scholarship applications.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with Windows-based software and Microsoft Office Suite.
- At least three years’ experience in a professional office support role.
- Skilled at organizing projects and objectives and improving administrative processes.
- Proven ability to think independently through challenges and design solutions.
- Team player who can work effectively with other support services team members.
- Demonstrates client service focus.
- Exceptional time management.
- Self-motivated with desire to take initiative.
- Understanding of, and respect for Mennonite/Anabaptist belief and practice of stewardship.
- Belief in the mission of Everence and willingness to gain a good general knowledge of Everence products and services.
Schedule: This is a full-time position.
Location: Everence corporate office - Goshen, Indiana