Responsibilities and duties
- Support tasks include:
ProEquities Compliance and Licensing:
- Prepare for and follow-up on client appointments as directed by advisors.
- Utilize various software programs as needed to assist advisors in client appointment preparation and research (CRM, LaserApp, OnBase, Albridge, Straight-Through Processing (STP), eMoney).
- Manage the Client Relationship Management system (CRM) to help advisors provide proactive service to clients and to maintain data integrity.
- Assist advisors in client management.
- Manage clients required minimum distributions (RMD’s) from retirement accounts.
- Identify administrative staff strengths and empower them in their positions. Monitor their job performance and set annual goals in coordination with Managing Director.
- Manage advisor activities related to OnBoard submissions for new investment business/account updates/advisor changes.
- Manage AdTrax submissions for advisor related activities.
- Annual audit preparation.
- Monitor advisor state licensing.
Managing Director Support will include, but not limited to:
- Manage quarterly campaigns for Toolkit and the Vine – receive material from marketing and submit thru AdTrax for approval.
- Produce query lists for marketing plans, bulk mailings, events and special projects.
- Monthly, weekly, and monthly reporting.
- Expense reimbursements for advisors/staff.
- Organize meetings and events.
- Special projects as assigned by Managing Director.
- Experience in office and administrative management.
- Knowledge of PC-based software including Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Must have (or willing to obtain) Life & Health license within 3 months.
Skills and Abilities:
- Service-oriented with ability to establish work schedules that best support financial advisors.
- Strong interpersonal skills, professional demeanor, organizational skills, problem-solving abilities, ability to train and coach others, and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Proficient in communicating with clients and vendors.
- Meet the public with a professional appearance and courteous manner to project a positive image of Everence.
- A self-starter who has the ability to handle multiple tasks and interruptions with efficiency and courtesy.
- Ability to learn the Client Relationship Management system, including database management and reports.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Vision-oriented to continually look for improvements in work processes and opportunities for growth.
This is a full-time position
Support staff in National Distribution
Corporate Office- Goshen, IN