Serve both advisor and client with excellence and professionalism. The role involves a significant amount of work with financial data and confidential client information. It requires a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
Responsibilities and duties
- Prepare for and follow up on client appointments, which may involve organizing appropriate files and necessary paperwork; creating and updating consolidated statements; and reviewing, processing and following up with paperwork as needed after appointment (same day or by advisor instruction)
- Utilize various software programs as needed to assist advisors in client appointment preparation and research (CRM, E-money, STP, AMP, Albridge, LaserApp, InnoTrust, OnBase, Morningstar, insurance illustrations, etc.)
- Manage client database to offer routine review appointments by phone, mail or email, with consideration to advisor recommendation, client classification system and client preference
- Research and calculate cost basis
- Manage clients’ required minimum distributions from retirement accounts
- Schedule appointments and maintain advisors’ calendars as requested
- Write and prepare correspondence, including emails as needed or as directed by advisor(s)
- Enter notes in CRM documenting client conversations between client and self, client and advisor and all other relevant activity
- Gather, prepare and complete client paperwork as needed
- Participate in client meetings as requested by advisor, taking notes of proceedings and providing information as appropriate
- Field incoming calls and walk-in appointments when advisors are not available or as able
- Place and receive phone calls with clients, fund companies and home office.
- Review and sort incoming mail for advisor(s) daily
- Track various statistics, account balances, application status and holdings, as directed by advisors
- Prepare various weekly, monthly and quarterly reports
- Maintain client account (securities) and policy (insurance) files
- Provide backup for receptionist and other Client Services Representatives, as needed
- Occasionally cover front desk when receptionist is out of the office
- Other related projects and duties will be assigned as needed by advisors or support staff supervisor
- Serve on relevant core market and/or corporate committees as requested and approved by advisor and supervisor
- At least three years of experience in a professional office support role
- Proficiency with Windows-based software and Microsoft Office Suite
- Consistently accurate with high attention to detail and organization
- Self-motivated, with desire to take initiative
- Proven ability to independently think through challenges and design solutions
- Demonstrated client service focus
- Exceptional time management
- Excellent verbal and business writing skills
License(s): Must have or be able to obtain within six (6) months of starting date the Series 6 and 65 securities licenses.
Schedule: This is a full-time position.
Location: Mount Joy, Pennsylvania.