Responsibilities and duties
- Support Donor Advised Funds, Gift Annuities and Charitable Trusts for the Stewardship Consultant (SC) and advisors as needed.
- Prepare for and follow up after appointments (i.e. pull files, organize paperwork, and follow up with clients).
- Assist with account reviews.
- Maintain CRM and reporting.
- Utilize various software programs to assist with appointment preparation and research (CRM, Crescendo, LaserApp, OnBase, InnoTrust, etc.).
- Schedule appointments, arrange travel, and maintain calendar for the SC.
- Communicate with home office staff members to resolve issues for Foundation clients, facilitate distributions from accounts, set up accounts, and create a superior customer service experience for clients.
- Coordinate internal resources and communicate as directed by the SC with attorneys, real estate agents, fundraisers, appraisers, accountants or other professionals, necessary for the establishment, or service of, trusts, gift annuities, gift funds or other charitable instruments and special assets administered by the foundation.
- Review and sort incoming mail for the SC.
- Write and prepare correspondence as needed or as directed by the SC, answer incoming calls and walk-ins when the SC is out of the office, or as needed. Track various statistics, account holdings and balances, and the status of applications as directed.
- Plan Foundation events such as quarterly breakfasts and pastor/advocate events such as Stewardship Leaders Appreciation Celebration and advocate workshops.
- Work with advocates to answer questions and help process Sharing Fund grant applications and other reporting.
- Order various supplies and resources from document library.
- Work with College Scholarship Applications as needed.
- All other tasks assigned.
Prefer a minimum of an Associate degree in business or a related field.
At least three years’ experience in a professional office support role. At least one year preferably in financial services.
Indiana Life/Health insurance license is encouraged, not required.
Skills and abilities:
- Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with Windows-based software and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Skilled at organizing projects, objectives and improving administrative processes.
- Proven ability to think independently through challenges and design solutions.
- Team player who can work effectively with other support services team members.
- Demonstrates client service focus.
- Exceptional time management.
- Self-motivated with desire to take initiative.
- Understanding of, and respect for Mennonite/Anabaptist belief and practice of stewardship.
- Belief in the mission of Everence and willingness to gain a solid general knowledge of Everence products and services.
Supervisory responsibilities: None
Schedule: This is a full-time position.
Location: Everence Corporate Office – Goshen, IN