Client Services Representative - Goshen, Indiana
Eventually serve as the lead administrative support person on the National Markets team.
Overall focus includes initially serving as the key support person for the VP of National Markets and eventually as the Office Manager. Oversee administrative and service responsibilities in a manner that results in outstanding internal and external client relationships. Participate in market planning for the purpose of serving and growing client relationships.
1. Support for VP of National Markets will include, but not limited to:
- Monthly and weekly reporting
- Expense reimbursements for advisors/staff
- Organize meetings and events
- Handle travel arrangements and calendar
- Aid in tasks related to managing the National Market
2. Support tasks include:
- Prepare for and follow-up on client appointments as directed by advisors
- Utilize various software programs as needed to assist advisors in client appointment preparation and research (Client Relationship Management System (CRM), LaserApp, OnBase, Albridge, Straight Through Processing (STP), eMoney).
- Manage the CRM to help advisors provide proactive service to clients and to maintain data integrity
- Assist advisors in client management
- Manage clients required minimum distributions (RMD’s) from retirement accounts
- Identify administrative staff strengths and empower them in their positions. Monitor their job performance and set annual goals in coordination with managing Director
3. ProEquities Compliance and Licensing:
- Manage advisor activities related to OnBoard submissions for new investment business/account updates/advisor changes
- Manage AdTrax submissions for advisor-related activities
- Annual audit preparation
- Monitor advisor state licensing
- Manage quarterly campaigns for Toolkit and the Vine-receive material from marketing and submit through AdTrax for approval
- Produce query lists for marketing plans, bulk mailings, events and special projects
Supervision: Support staff in National Distribution
Schedule: This is a full-time position
Location: Corporate office – Goshen, Indiana
Want to figure out what we're all about before you fill out that application? Thinking of switching careers – but not right now? Get to know us by joining our Talent Network, and you'll be the first to hear about our latest job opportunities.