Responsibilities and duties
- Prepare for and follow up on client appointments which may involve organizing appropriate files and necessary paperwork; creating and updating consolidated statements; and reviewing, processing and following up with paperwork as needed after appointment (same day or by advisor instruction).
- Utilize various software programs as needed to assist advisors in client appointment preparation and research (CRM, E-money, STP, AMP, Albridge, LaserApp, InnoTrust, OnBase, Morningstar, insurance illustrations, etc.).
- Manage client database to offer routine review appointments by phone, mail or email, with consideration to advisor recommendation, client classification system and client preference.
- Research and calculate cost basis.
- Manage clients required minimum distribution from retirement accounts.
- Schedule appointments and maintain advisors’ calendars as requested.
- Write and prepare correspondence, including emails as needed or as directed by advisor(s).
- Enter notes in CRM documenting client conversations between client and self, client and advisor and all other relevant activity.
- Gather, prepare and complete client paperwork as needed.
- Participate in client meetings as requested by advisor, taking notes of proceedings and providing information as appropriate.
- Field incoming calls and walk-in appointments when advisors are not available or as able.
- Placing and receiving phone calls with clients, fund companies and home office.
- Review and sort incoming mail for advisor(s) daily.
- Track various statistics, account balances, application status and holdings as directed by advisors.
- Prepare various weekly, monthly and quarterly reports.
- Maintain client account (securities) and policy (insurance) files.
- Provide back up for receptionist and other Client Services Representatives as needed.
- Occasionally cover front desk when receptionist is out of the office.
- Other related projects and duties will be assigned as needed by advisors or support staff supervisor.
- Serve on relevant core market and/or corporate committees as requested and approved by advisor and supervisor
At least three years’ experience in a professional office support role
Must currently have or be able to obtain within (6) months of starting date the Series 6 and 65 securities licenses.
Skills and Abilities
- Proficiency with Windows-based software and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Consistently accurate with high attention to detail and organization.
- Self-motivated with desire to take initiative.
- Proven ability to independently think through challenges and design solutions.
- Demonstrated client service focus.
- Exceptional time management.
- Excellent verbal and business writing skills.
Mount Joy, PA