Provides leadership, strategy, expertise, and oversight for the Everence web presence. Responsibilities include functionality and engagement of digital properties including the website, leveraging leading edge technologies to drive personalized web/mobile experiences, functional innovation, measuring audience engagement and digital property performance, and overall utility.
Responsibilities and duties
- Evaluate the effectiveness, usability, and accessibility of Everence websites using analytics and other performance measures; identify needs and develop roadmap for enhancements to the web presence and establish procedures for measuring customer satisfaction and ensuring appropriate accessibility and responsiveness.
- In coordination with the Marketing team, facilitate and/or participate in qualitative and quantitative user research, analyze feedback, and share key findings/insights with colleagues and clients.
- In coordination with the Marketing team, use A/B testing methodologies and customer insights programs to optimize site performance.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders, subject matter experts, Marketing, IT, and other Everence team members to define customer needs and possible solutions for upcoming digital features or enhancements.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams and play a key role in investigating and implementing organization-wide or business-unit wide web-based applications and tools.
- Set priorities for backlog of initiatives for all websites.
- Promote user-centered design and methodology internally and externally.
- Manage all digital third-party relationships.
- Innovation and project management work as available (especially related to digital projects).
- Work with IT to coordinate and plan for business technology needs.
- Educate internal stakeholders on how digital can impact different points along the customer journey.
- Follow digital trends in financial services and create recommendations that take advantage of new trends, behaviors, and technologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or equivalent education.
- M.B.A. preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience developing custom digital experiences/tactics
- Familiar with and supportive of an Agile, iterative design and development approach
- Experience using testing to compare and evaluate different approaches
- Experience with web analytics software (such as Google Analytics)
- Experience with content management systems (Sitecore, Wordpress, Hubspot) and CRM (Microsoft Dynamics)
- Experience with digital personalization (website, email marketing personalization) is preferred
- Solid understanding of user experience design, usability and interactive best practices
- Financial or healthcare vertical experience preferred
- Ideally, SCRUM product owner certified
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to make compelling and clear presentations for various audiences
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Strong time management skills
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Demonstrated expertise in the multichannel digital landscape; fully up to speed on current large platforms and emerging platforms
- Passion for interactive, social and mobile solutions and knowledge of how to use each to achieve marketing and digital goals
- Strong collaboration, team building, and personnel development skills and ability to work effectively within a matrix organization
- Effectively work as part of a team
- Ability to independently drive-large scale projects across cross-functional teams
- Ability to think conceptually about design and information architecture.
- Knowledge of Mennonite and related Anabaptist church values extremely helpful.
- Minimal travel is anticipated
Schedule: This is a full-time position.
Location: Corporate Office – Goshen, Indiana