Help individuals integrate their faith with their life and health insurance needs, building meaningful client relationships through the Sales and Contact Center (SCC). Proactively reach out to clients to discuss needs and assist in supporting incoming contacts.
Responsibilities and duties
- Provide life and health insurance counsel through both outbound and inbound contacts.
- Generate new business and sale of products within the SCC and/or through referrals to core/regional markets.
- Build trust through client contacts by responding in a prompt, efficient manner while providing correct, thorough responses.
- Utilize the SCC technology to initiate contact with the existing client base that are eligible for Medicare Supplement, Part D, as well as prospects for long-term care and life insurance policies.
- Acquire and maintain working knowledge of all Everence and approved brokered insurance products and services.
- Provide after-sale service and annual reviews for SSC life and health insurance clients.
- Document case details in a thorough, accurate manner in the Everence CRM system.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent; post high education preferred.
- Prior call center and sales experience preferred.
Skills and Abilities
- Appreciation for the Everence mission of integrating faith and finance.
- Strong desire to generate new business and build long-term relationships, while maintaining well-developed customer service skills.
- Demonstrated ability to be self-accountable, to get results and to adapt well in the face of ambiguity, shifting prioritizes and rapid change.
- Excellent phone demeanor, active listening skills, and ability to engage others with a strong desire to manage multiple, high volume outbound/inbound calls every day.
- Proven communication skills including objective listening skills, verbal, and written skills.
- Ability to explain complex insurance concepts, through both verbal and written communication, in an easily understood manner.
- Obtain and maintain appropriate licensing as a life and health insurance producer.
Location: Corporate Office – Goshen, Indiana