Develop and carry out a wide range of work that is line with Everence brand standards, in service to our members, and in partnership with our internal teams.
Responsibilities and duties
- Lead direction and provide guidance of brand identity across the organization and its various business lines and initiatives.
- Be able to work independently and collaboratively, in the development of creative concepts, methods and frameworks for clear, helpful communications that tell our story, help inform, and educate about products, services and impact to our communities.
- Design solutions for a range of needs: print and digital communications, including support for our web and email platforms, member magazine and ad layout, video productions, presentations, reports, collateral advertising, point of sales, physical spaces, exhibit displays, signage, and others.
- Assist in the coordination, direction and organization of photography and visual assets, such as commissioned and stock photography, video assets and graphics files.
- Help in the development of visual/graphic design workflows, design coordination and recommendations.
- Work with colleagues across areas of the organization.
- Develop new creative approaches for specific target audiences.
- Know and use the latest graphic design techniques.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and experience: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent technical training, with at least three years of experience in visual design, marketing, and/or communications.
Skills and Abilities:
- Excel in creative thinking and attention to detail, with an understanding of operational frameworks.
- Mac workflow experience required, with proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud, Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator, as well as Microsoft applications such as PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and others. Digital video editing experience a plus. PC experience and being able to occasionally work cross platforms, a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to balance multiple projects and deadlines and work with multiple personalities and entities to accomplish project goals.
- More or less 10% of overnight travel away from home.
Schedule: Full time
Location: Corporate Office, Goshen, Indiana