Serve both advisor and client with excellence and professionalism. The role involves a significant amount of work with financial data and confidential client information. It requires a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
Responsibilities and duties
- Prepare for and follow up on client appointments, which may involve organizing appropriate files and necessary paperwork; creating and updating consolidated statements; and reviewing, processing and following up with paperwork as needed after appointment (same day or by advisor instruction).
- Utilize various software programs as needed to assist advisors in client appointment preparation and research (CRM, E-money, AMP, Albridge, LaserApp, OnBase, Straight-Through Processing, Morningstar, insurance quotes and illustrations, etc.).
- Manage client database to offer routine review appointments by phone, mail or email, with consideration to advisor recommendation, client classification system and client preference.
- Schedule appointments and maintain advisors’ calendars as requested.
- Write and prepare correspondence, including emails and database notes, as needed or as directed by advisors.
- Manage clients required minimum distributions from retirement accounts.
- Gather, prepare and complete client paperwork as needed.
- Field incoming calls and walk-in appointments when advisors are not available or as needed.
- Initiate and carefully document contact with clients as service opportunities arise.
- Review and sort incoming mail for advisor(s) daily.
- Track various statistics, account balances, application status and holdings as directed by advisors.
- Prepare various weekly, monthly and quarterly reports.
- Maintain client account (securities) and policy (insurance) files.
- Provide back up for receptionist and other Client Services Representatives as needed.
- Research and calculate cost basis for client holdings as needed.
- Other related projects and duties as assigned by advisors or support staff supervisor.
- Serve on core market and/or corporate committees as requested and approved by advisor and supervisor.
- Experience in a professional office in an administrative support role.
- Proficiency with Windows-based software and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be able to obtain a Pennsylvania life and health insurance license, if required.
Skills and Abilities
- Consistently accurate with high attention to detail and organization.
- Self-motivated with desire to take initiative.
- Proven ability to independently think through challenges and design solutions.
- Demonstrated client service focus.
- Exceptional time management.
- Excellent verbal and business writing skills
This is a full-time position