Responsibilities and duties
- Work with other team members to maintain VMWare infrastructure components, based on organizational needs and industry best practices.
- Provide second-level support as requested for the Everence virtual environment, including Microsoft domain infrastructure.
- Manage Active Directory environment.
- Work with administration of corporate phone system.
- Manage Office365/email filtering/email encryption environment.
- Install and configure various server applications.
- Investigate and troubleshoot other infrastructure issues as necessary.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, Information Technology or related area.
- Three to five years of IT administration experience, including VMWare, Microsoft Active Directory, SCCM, SAN, etc.
- Experience with planning, testing, implementing and documenting new hardware and software systems.
- Experience with managing Office365.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure preferred.
- Experience with enterprise backup solutions preferred.
- Experience with programming and scripting for administrative purposes.
Skills and abilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to articulate and communicate with all levels within the corporate organization in a professional and courteous manner.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines as needed.
- Ability to work as a team member and perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to multi-task, be detail-oriented and well organized with a high degree of accuracy.
- Maintain strict confidence of company and client information.
- Continually update skills and company product and service knowledge for professional growth.
- Understand IT principles and communicate technical concepts effectively to a varied audience.
- NOTE: Periodic nights and weekends will be required to perform back-ups, reboots, upgrades and off-hours testing, due to requirements to have the Everence systems up 24/7 throughout the year.
This is a full-time position.
This position is located at the Everence corporate headquarters in Goshen, Indiana.