This position will not only provide leadership and operational guidance to our Third Party Administration (TPA) operations, but will also serve in a customer service/consultative capacity, ensure customer satisfaction, retention, contract renewal, revenue maintenance, revenue enhancement, and ongoing design and evaluation of the customers' benefit plans. Additionally, this position will involve (but is not limited to) sales support, enrollment and billing, plan design options, and employer support services.
Responsibilities and duties
- Serve as direct liaison between clients, vendors and Everence.
- Maintain close relationship with clients' human resources operating areas.
- Troubleshoot operational problems on a real-time basis.
- Prioritize and manage special projects in support of operational needs.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with external vendors including PBMs, PPO Networks, Medical Management, etc.
- Track and trend issues to determine common issues that require process improvement.
- Develop and implement process improvement strategies.
- Maintain a high level of quality assurance and customer service.
- Communicate and advise clients on industry trends and best practices.
- Direct staff management.
- Manage and control budgets.
- Travel to customer locations for enrollment meetings and benefit fairs as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
College degree preferred, or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrated leadership and management experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of GroupCare/Third Party Administration operations and best practices preferred.
- Knowledge of medical claims administration and employee benefit plans preferred. Human resources background or CEBS designation helpful.
Ability to get licensed in life and health insurance.
Skills and abilities
- Proven organizational and prioritization skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office software applications.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to function as a positive team member.
- Good understanding of business finance. Ability to appropriately balance and address client demands and Everence needs.
- Must have an understanding of and appreciation for Anabaptist values as it relates to our GroupCare client base.
- Must be willing to travel frequently to customer locations for enrollment meetings, GroupCare pool administration meetings, sales/client meetings, and other trips as needed.
- TPA Sales and Service Representative
- TPA Service Representatives
This is a full-time position.
This position is located at the Everence corporate headquarters in Goshen, Indiana.