Responsibilities and duties
- Responsible to initiate and process asset transfers for ETC and EF.
- Responsible to manage daily trading activities related to EF and ETC accounts.
- Responsible to set up securities on system of record for stocks and mutual funds.
- Responsible to review incoming assets to determine transferability and determine the most efficient transfer process.
- Responsible for processing performance statements for ETC and EF.
- Responsible to follow up on outstanding transfers to assure prompt delivery.
- Collaborate with management and team members to identify and develop process and system efficiencies.
- Provide backup and support for other special asset activities.
- Responsible for quarterly rebalance of ETC and EF accounts.
- Responsible to maintain investment model updates.
- Responsible to update Principia reports monthly.
- Responsible to review AAQ/Riskalyze reports and setup or modify portfolio in system.
- Responsible to manage investment review system.
- Reflect and carry out the FAITH values.
- Assist with other tasks as assigned by the Director of Everence Asset Management.
College degree in a business related field recommended.
Prior experience in a financial services environment. Background in investments and securities; trading activity including account rebalancing, etc. recommended.
Skills and Abilities:
- Works well with details and ensuring accuracy; an eye for detail and ability to understand the connections between required tasks.
- Ability to learn trading desk software and understand operational systems; working knowledge of Microsoft Office with emphasis in Excel and Access.
- Advanced understanding of accounting principles.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills.
- Solid understanding of trading activity; asset management; and investment vehicles such as stocks and mutual funds.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Strong interpersonal skills; proven flexibility in working with others.
- Strong written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Team oriented: must work very well with internal and external team members.
- Strong analytical abilities and problem solving capabilities.