Responsibilities and duties
- Field, diagnose, and troubleshoot incoming customer requests and issues via the phone, email and ticketing system
- Receive, process and respond to Help Desk tickets received from ticketing system
- Provide timely completion of requests and resolution of problems; escalate those issues that cannot be handled directly to appropriate technical personnel
- Follow documented operating procedures and customer service guidelines for Help Desk support
- Effectively troubleshoot and solve desktop hardware and software issues
- Provide support and troubleshooting for requests from Everence employees and customers while establishing issue priorities and expediting resolutions
- Provide support for Microsoft Office products, Windows environments and various other software needs
- Assist with client machine setups, user profile configurations, upgrades, etc.
- Coordinate systems operations, which includes assisting the IT Computer Operator and monitoring for system messages
- Complete other tasks as assigned by the IT User Support Manager
Associate degree or higher in Computer Science or equivalent work experience required.
Skills and Abilities:
- Highly relational.
- Exceptional customer service, including being courteous and respectful.
- Highly organized, disciplined in time management and setting priorities.
- Flexible to respond to multiple requests being sent simultaneously.
- Strong communication and documentation skills.
- Ability to mentor/teach others adapting to their respective levels of skill/knowledge.
- Committed to continuous learning and growth.
- Ability to identify and solve problems effectively.
- Able to pick up technical concepts quickly.
- Willingness to be on call off hours.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Associate degree or higher in Computer Science or equivalent work experience required
- A+, Network+, and/or similar certifications helpful
This is a full-time position (40 hours/week).
Goshen, IN – Corporate Office