Responsibilities and duties
- Oversee training and development of new and existing client service professionals; ensuring the necessary competencies required to perform their job effectively and efficiently.
- In conjunction with advisors and training and support supervisor, ensure necessary broker-dealer compliance standards are being met.
- Create and align career path for client service professionals. Emphasis on matching licensing, education, and compliance needs, with required tasks and responsibilities.
- Develop workflows to maintain an excellent standard of service; Work closely with training and support supervisor to consistently implement workflows throughout all offices in the Central Penn core market.
- Compile and analyze monthly report packet to be used by directors during advisor reviews. Items to include: activity spreadsheet, advisor recommendations forms, CRM & Tableau metrics, and other items as requested.
- Work closely with locally-based home office employee (new role) to assure all office services, facilities, and IT systems are in working order.
- Assist managing director with annual budgeting activities specific to areas of responsibility.
- Move comfortably between both big-picture analysis and hands-on, detail-oriented task management.
- Manage project timelines and processes, regularly prioritizing and monitoring workflow.
- Serve on both the local Steering Committee and as an active participant on the Central Penn Leadership Team.
- Other duties as assigned
Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
Proven leadership experience (preferably in delivery of financial services)
Skills and Abilities:
- Has demonstrated an ability to build and lead cross-functional teams to accomplish common goals.
- Commitment to the values, beliefs and mission of Everence.
- Member/customer service focus.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to travel on a regional and national basis (national travel would traditionally only be 1-2 times per year).
- Hands on, detailed-oriented leader.
- High attention to detail and passion for the art of project management-oriented activities.
- Ability to inspire teams to a high level of quality and performance.
- Enthusiasm, positive energy, and ability to maintain grace and a sense of humor under pressure.
- Take initiative, organize diverse tasks, work independently, and integrate and pursue corporate strategy.
- Effectively lead and participate in cross-functional teams.
- Personal attributes that include: creative problem solving, analytic skills and flexibility, customer service, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
Supervise 3-5 Central Penn team members
This is a full-time position
Mount Joy, PA