The CSR will participate in market planning for the purpose of serving and growing client relationships. This position requires an individual who has the ability to serve clients, the public, and our team members in alignment with our Christian faith values. The CSR will report directly to the Managing Director and provide administrative assistance accordingly.
Responsibilities and duties
Support tasks include:
- Prepare for and follow-up on client appointments as directed by advisors.
- Utilize various software programs as needed to assist advisors in client appointment preparation and research (CRM, LaserApp, OnBase, Albridge, Straight-Through Processing (STP), eMoney).
- Manage the Client Relationship Management system (CRM) to help advisors provide proactive service to clients and to maintain data integrity.
- Assist advisors in client management.
- Manage clients required minimum distributions (RMD’s) from retirement accounts.
- Identify administrative staff strengths and empower them in their positions. Monitor their job performance and set annual goals in coordination with Managing Director.
ProEquities Compliance and Licensing:
- Manage advisor activities related to OnBoard submissions for new investment business/account updates/advisor changes.
- Manage AdTrax submissions for advisor related activities.
- Annual audit preparation.
- Monitor advisor state licensing.
- Manage quarterly campaigns for Toolkit and the Vine – receive material from marketing and submit thru AdTrax for approval.
- Produce query lists for marketing plans, bulk mailings, events and special projects.
Managing Director Support will include, but not limited to:
- Monthly, weekly, and monthly reporting.
- Expense reimbursements for advisors/staff.
- Organize meetings and events.
- Special projects as assigned by Managing Director.
- Experience in office and administrative management.
- Knowledge of PC-based software including Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Must have (or willing to obtain) Life & Health license within 3 months.
Skills and Abilities
- Service-oriented with ability to establish work schedules that best support financial advisors.
- Strong interpersonal skills, professional demeanor, organizational skills, problem-solving abilities, ability to train and coach others, and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Proficient in communicating with clients and vendors.
- Meet the public with a professional appearance and courteous manner to project a positive image of Everence.
- A self-starter who has the ability to handle multiple tasks and interruptions with efficiency and courtesy.
- Ability to learn the Client Relationship Management system, including database management and reports.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Vision-oriented to continually look for improvements in work processes and opportunities for growth.
This is a full-time position
Support staff in National Distribution
Corporate Office- Goshen, IN