In addition, assist in carrying out the daily operations activities related to Praxis Mutual Funds, Everence annuities, and Mennonite Retirement Trust (MRT).
Responsibilities and duties
- Assist with the supervision of securities activities conducted by Everence financial advisors who are securities licensed.
- Assist the Vice-President Financial Operations in carrying out the daily operations and reporting for Praxis Mutual Funds.
- Collaborate with other staff to carry out the day-to-day administrative tasks in retirement plans and annuities (e.g. processing or approving surrenders, maturities, retirement payments, correspondence, tax, operation, and participant reporting).
- Understand all products to assist employers, congregations, participants and advisors in how to establish accounts, complete enrollment materials, maintain accounts and complete forms.
- Work with service providers to maintain daily operations.
- Assist in keeping all administrative forms, manuals, operations systems and procedures current.
- Assist in maintaining all retirement operations systems and procedures.
- Complete other projects as assigned by the Vice-President of Financial Services.
Education: College graduate
Experience: Prior experience in the financial services industry is preferred. Experience working in securities and/or financial advising helpful.
License(s): Must have or be willing to obtain requisite licensing to perform responsibilities (minimally Series 7, Series 66, Series 24 and 51 registrations).
Skills and abilities
- Ability to take initiative; work independently and with others.
- Leadership ability with attention to detail.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Access, Excel and Word. An aptitude for learning job-specific software applications.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to read, understand, and communicate technical information clearly and simply.
- The ability to handle multiple projects.
- Proven customer service skills.
- Experience in accounting, auditing, or compliance is helpful.
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 20% of the time once securities licenses are obtained.
Location: Goshen, IN – Corporate Office