Responsibilities and duties
- Contact members by phone to deepen the relationship with Everence Credit Union and inform them of other products and services offered.
- Provide assistance through both outbound and inbound contacts.
- Build trust with members by responding in a prompt, efficient manner while providing correct, detailed responses.
- Utilize the SACC technology to initiate contact with our existing member base.
- Acquire and maintain working knowledge of all Everence Credit Union products and services.
- Document case details in a thorough, accurate manner in the Everence Credit Union core system.
High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior call center and sales experience preferred.
- Prior credit union or banking experience strongly preferred.
Skills and Abilities:
- Appreciation for the Everence mission of integrating faith and finance.
- Strong desire to generate new business through cross-selling products and services, while maintaining well-developed customer service skills.
- Adapt well in the face of ambiguity, shifting priorities, and rapid change, and have a strong sense of accountability.
- Excellent phone demeanor, active listening skills, and ability to engage others with a strong desire to manage multiple, high volume outbound/inbound calls every day.
- Proven communication skills including objective listening, verbal, and written skills.
Everence Corporate Office – Goshen, Indiana