Responsibilities and duties
- Perform design, development, test, and implement tasks in our fast-paced web projects that have critical deadlines.
- Work collaboratively with project team, Marketing, IT, outside consulting resources, and others to accomplish web project goals.
- Ability and willingness to plan, organize, and control projects.
- Have a customer service focus to ensure that solutions meet users' needs.
- Develop an understanding of the Everence software systems and business functions.
- Pioneer new ways of accomplishing tasks to reach project goals.
- Other duties as assigned by the IT Development Services Manager.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in applied or analytical science (e.g. information systems, business, computer science, mathematics, physics).
- At least four years of experience in programming languages, systems analysis, design and project management.
- At least 2 years of experience in a business environment.
Skills and Abilities:
- Logic, creativity and discipline for problem solving and design. Demonstrate these skills by achieving a score of 85 or greater on the programmer/analyst aptitude test.
- Self-directed, work with minimal supervision and direction. Take initiative and pioneer new ways of accomplishing tasks to reach project goals, frequently figuring things out independently.
- Have a can do attitude with a sense of urgency to do what it takes to get things done.
- Oral, listening, and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills including relating well to others, empathy, and flexibility.
- Skills in leadership, planning, and organizing.
- Have a passion to meet Everence member and Advisor needs through web and other digital technology.
- Personal values compatible with and ability to relate closely to the Everence mission and business functions.
- Willingness to work in an open and collaborative work environment.
Everence Corporate Office - Goshen, IN