Offer guidance and training for using a Client Relationship Management system (CRM) and other sales software to enhance productivity.
Responsibilities and duties
- Provide support and troubleshooting for all incoming requests relating to sales systems while establishing issue priorities and expediting resolutions.
- Provide training for new and advanced users in Microsoft Dynamics CRM and other sales-related software. Develop
system training material for CRM.
- Proactively work with users to help them understand CRM functionalities to gain greater efficiency in their sales/business processes.
- Be the IT steward of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM system. Update configurations, implement upgrades and enhancements, etc. for the system.
- Build reports that monitor key data points and provide recommendations to upper management to help unify the sales
- Streamline customer engagement data points to improve company and customer efficiency.
- Construct systems to improve time efficiency for support staff.
- Maintain company standards exceeding client expectations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Office; advanced proficiency in Access and Excel.
- Experience with common web browsers.
- Experience in financial services preferred.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM experience preferred
Skills and Abilities
- Exceptional customer service focusing on patience, courtesy and respect.
- Strong communication and documentation skills.
- Ability to mentor/teach end users adapting to their respective levels of skill/knowledge; teaching experience helpful.
- Ability to lead classroom style learning events.
- Ability to work with technical team to resolve issues.
- Committed to continuous learning and growth.
- Highly organized, disciplined in time management and setting priorities, flexible to respond to multiple requests
being received simultaneously.
- Ability to identify and solve problems quickly and effectively.
- Ability to learn technical concepts quickly.
- Must be able to do some traveling.
Location: Goshen, Indiana-Corporate Office