Responsibilities and duties
- Fielding, diagnosing, and troubleshooting incoming customer requests and issues via the phone and email.
- Provides timely completion of requests and resolution of problems or escalation of those that cannot be handled directly to appropriate technical personnel.
- Follows documented operating procedures and customer service guidelines for Help Desk support.
- Receive, process and respond to Help Desk tickets received from ticketing system.
- Effectively troubleshoot and solve desktop hardware and software issues.
- Provide support and troubleshooting for Everence employees/customers’ requests while establishing issue priorities and expediting resolutions.
- Provide support for Microsoft Office products, Windows environments, and various other software needs.
- Assist with client machine setups and user profile configurations, upgrades, etc.
- Coordinate systems operations, which includes assisting the IT Computer Operator and monitoring for system messages.
- Other tasks as assigned by the IT User Support Manager.
Associate degree or higher or equivalent work experience required
Skills and abilities
- Highly relational.
- Exceptional customer service, including being courteous and respectful.
- Highly organized, disciplined in time management and setting priorities.
- Flexible to respond to multiple requests being send simultaneously.
- Strong communication and documentation skills.
- Ability to mentor/teach others adapting to their respective levels of skill/ knowledge.
- Committed to continuous learning and growth.
- Ability to identify and solve problems effectively.
- Able to pick up technical concepts quickly.
- Willingness to be on call off hours.
This is a full-time position (40 hours/week).
Goshen, IN – Corporate Office