Serve as an administrator for sales and distribution staff in an assigned core market(s) to include investment, charitable, and trust products, which will include accounts where Everence Trust Company and/or Mennonite Foundation has a fiduciary role. Will be a core team member in providing charitable services to advisors and clients
Responsibilities and duties
- Provide timely, consistent support and communication to sales and distribution staff.
- Provide coordination for estate and trust administration to assure timelines are defined and deadlines are met.
- Open, administer and maintain a group of accounts, including IRA’s, Investment, Management Accounts, Trusts, and Estates.
- Review and interpret legal documents (wills, trusts, and related documents) for the purposes of administering estates and trusts.
- Prepare correspondence and documentation related to estate and trust administration including inventories, transfer paperwork and court reports as necessary.
- Assist in identifying efficiencies and improvements for new and existing services, including supporting the process of clearly documenting procedures for estate and trust administration.
- Understand current products and services offered to competently assist field staff.
- Provide timely, consistent day to day support to core and direct market field staff.
- Work collaboratively with sales staff and in limited circumstances work directly with clients.
- Provide support for innovation and implementation of new products and services.
- Collaborate with other team members to handle high volume activity during peak business cycles.
- Assist in cross-training team members to provide for depth and continuity of support services.
- Participate in communications and training for field advisors as requested.
- Other tasks assigned by supervisor.
- College degree preferred
- Paralegal degree or CTFA designation advantageous
Three to five years’ experience in trust and estate administration, charitable giving and/or investment advisory administration preferred
Skills and Abilities:
- High level of interpersonal skill.
- Must be able to manage time and prioritize individual workload extremely well.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven administrative and organizational skills.
- Team oriented: must work very well with internal and external team members.
- Strong analytical abilities and problem-solving capabilities.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite programs.
- Ability to learn new software systems.
Location: Corporate office – Goshen, Indiana