Responsibilities and duties
- Collaborate with other annuity staff to carry out the day to day administrative tasks in retirement plans, e.g. processing or approving surrenders, maturities, retirement payments, correspondence, tax reporting.
- Work with MRT service provider, MRT employers and internal staff to maintain daily operations.
- Coordinate the on-boarding of new Everence Retirement Services plans and facilitate communication between advisors and third-party providers to maintain the day to day operation of existing
- Everence Retirement Services plans.
- Provide customer service to advisors, employers and participants.
- Oversee the production of operation and participant reports.
- Develop and maintain understanding and expertise in annuities and retirement products, and assist in monitoring and maintaining legal compliance.
- Assist in compliance activities related to all retirement products.
- Keep all administrative forms, manuals, and form letters current.
- Maintain all retirement operations systems and procedures.
- Complete other projects as assigned by the Vice-President of Financial Services.
Education: College graduate
Experience: Prior experience in the financial services industry is preferred.
Skills and Abilities:
- Background in retirement products and operations desired, but not required.
- Ability to take initiative, work independently and with others.
- Leadership ability with attention to detail.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Access, Excel and Word. An aptitude for learning job-specific software applications.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to read, understand, and communicate technical information clearly and simply.
- The ability to handle multiple projects.
- Good customer service skills.
- Either possess or willingness to obtain professional retirement certifications.
Location: Corporate Office - Goshen, Indiana