Lead in the planning, coordination and execution of conferences, events, and sales and distribution related meetings. Also serve as leadership and support for sales recognition programs and other assigned activities designed to grow and improve the activities of our customer- and prospect-facing distribution system.
Responsibilities and duties
1. Lead the coordination of sales and distribution conferences and events. Examples of conferences and events include but are not limited to: the Everence annual National Conference, an annual Sales Leaders Conference, and a bi-annual Development Conference.
2. Coordinate logistics for periodic market directors meetings, stewardship consultants meetings, and Everence financial planning and other sales and distribution-related meetings.
3. Manage and report information related to sales/production results including: updating the reporting format annually, providing regular advisor and representative standings, and implementing the nomination and selection processes for awards and recognitions presented at National Conference.
4. Manage and implement the qualification criteria for the Sales Leaders Conference.
5. Assist the sales and distribution operations manager as needed with processes and special projects (as examples, coordination of Stewardship Leaders Appreciation events, new business lead and referral process support, etc.)
6. Provide other sales support functions as assigned.
1. Ability to connect the Everence mission, vision and strategic plan into conference and event planning.
2. Commitment to enhancing internal customer support and as a result, external customer experiences.
3. Understanding (at a high level) the full range of products and services offered by Everence.
4. Self-motivated, with the ability to manage a variety of tasks.
5. Must have strong project-planning skills, including organization skills, communication skills and the ability to negotiate.
6. Ability to delegate assignments and make decisions within the scope of the planning project.
7. Ability to manage and work within a budget.
8. Willingness to travel independently.
9. Proven proficiencies in utilizing available technology to increase efficiencies and improve processes.
10. A bachelor’s degree in hospitality management, sales, or business (especially related to Everence core businesses) or equivalent experience is preferred.
Schedule: Full time
Location: Corporate office – Goshen, Indiana