Provide primary staff support for Everence (non-Praxis) operations seeking to develop and deliver distinctive, value-add products and services designed to help clients integrate their faith and finances.
Responsibilities and duties
- Contribute to the development and promotion of the “integrating faith and finances” distinctive (outside of Praxis) via the Everence website, internal publications and marketing/communication channels, client presentations and media outreach.
- Assume a primary role in presenting and communicating the Everence philosophy of integrating faith and finances through products and services via staff training and education, community/constituent presentations, and advisor/client events.
- Provide proactive support to Everence advisors in leveraging opportunities to actively integrate faith and finances through Everence Asset Management models, and ProEquities investment options.
- Assist in the development and delivery of distinctive products, services and communications for Everence Trust Company, MRT, Everence Retirement Services, Mennonite Foundation, Everence
- Federal Credit Union and Everence Association.
- Provide primary support for efforts to integrate impact investments across Everence platforms and to leverage these opportunities to the benefit of Everence and its clients.
- Represent and support Everence in faith-based investing and Anabaptist-related investing/impact initiatives as necessary and appropriate.
- Manage the proxy voting activities and compliance for Praxis Mutual Funds and the Everence Trust Company in collaboration with the Everence proxy voting vendor, including policy development and support, trend analysis, internal/external reporting, Form NPX preparation, and internal compliance spot checks, as needed.
- Support and enhance analysis, reporting and communication for the Praxis Mutual Funds (equity and fixed income) in the areas of investment performance and Values + ESG impact.
- Provide primary support for the development of analysis/research-based content (white papers, articles, info sheets, etc.) for use in sales and client/constituent education.
- Support the Praxis sales team in researching and analyzing various market, prospects, and competitive sales opportunities.
- Offer support, through research and analysis, to Praxis strategic development initiatives, as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Studies in business, social sciences, and/or communications are desired.
Experience: Experience with impact investing, community development investing or impact analysis is advantageous.
Skills and Abilities:
- A commitment to justice, faith, and social action combined with an appreciation for and knowledge of the workings of the business and/or investment community.
- Skills in research, data analysis and written communication.
- Strong in the use of Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency with presentation software.
- Proven presentation skills in the representation of Everence (verbally and in writing) before a variety of audiences.
- A passion for socially-responsible investing—existing or newly discovered—is required for optimum job performance and satisfaction.
- Willingness and ability to travel (approximately 10 to 20 nights a year), as needed.
Schedule: Full time
Location: Corporate office – Goshen, Indiana